About Me

My photo
My megawalk blog, was obviously inspired by Pinterest. I love trying out recipes, crafts, etc. that I find on Pinterest and thought this would be a great way to share fun projects :)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

DELTA: Dumb Employee Loses The Argument

Someone should have told Terri not to mess with me...check out my response back and keep in mind that I had to edit my true feelings to keep a certain level of integrity.

Terri- I understand that Air France will be reimbursing the expenses due to the lost luggage, it was not my intent to have Delta reimburse us for those expenses.  I just thought Delta should be aware that the whole entire reason we got into this mess was because our flight from DFW to JFK was delayed due to the airlines inability to properly fill up a fuel tank.  You may want to pass it on to a supervisor that it's not in the airlines best interest to have the pilot announce over the intercom that the plane will have to reroute to another city because in order to save money they didn't top off the fuel tank. 

And not only did we suffer expenses due to the mishap on our flight to Europe, but then on our way home Delta charged us almost $200 to send the additional bags that we bought for the additional clothes we had to buy home.  What ever happened to 2 checked bags per person internationally?  Y'all failed in so many ways and then sent us 5,000 airline miles as an apology, what an insult.  Delta has to be the worst airlines in the world for SO many reasons, what comes to mind first is crappy customer service and inability to own up to irregularities.  I wouldn't fly y'alls airlines if it were the last airlines on the planet, not even if someone paid me to.  And, I'll do my best to make sure that everyone I know and all of their friends share in the incredibly poor experience we incurred.


Thank you,
Meg S.

No comments:

Post a Comment