About Me

My photo
My megawalk blog, was obviously inspired by Pinterest. I love trying out recipes, crafts, etc. that I find on Pinterest and thought this would be a great way to share fun projects :)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

DELTA: Doesn't Even Listen To Advice

Check out the pathetic response we got from Delta... I don't think Ms. J. even read my email!

Dear Mrs. Megan  S.,

RE: NCEAF*****


Thank you for your e-mail regarding reimbursement for expenses incurred while your baggage was delayed. The amount of out of pocket expenses are different for each airline.

The airlines have an agreement whereby the passengers final air carrier investigates irregularities related to loss, damage or delay of baggage on behalf of all carriers involved and assumes liability for same.

Therefore, we suggest you contact Air France about their guidelines for reimbursements. We recommend you keep all receipts for any purchases made, but we cannot guarantee reimbursement.

Sincerely,


Terri J.
Baggage Service Agent
Customer Care - Baggage

No comments:

Post a Comment